The PSS Chronicles series include two books so far: Ghost Hand (PSS Chronicles #1) and Ghost Hold (PSS Chronicles #2).
Remember: From 22 November 2013 till 26 November 2013 Ghost Hand will be free and Ghost Hold will be on sale for $0.99!
What is your favorite...?
- Season? Autumn for sure. I love, love, love it.
- Time of the day? Very late at night when everyone in the world is asleep except me and the cat.
- Animal? Hawks. I have dreams about being a hawk all the time. And flying is awesome, by the way.
- Color? Deep red.
- Quote from a book? “You can't avoid orphan stories, child. Every story is an orphan story. We are all orphaned sooner or later.” ― Gabrielle Zevin, All These Things I've Done
This or That?
- Tea or Coffee? Neither I don't drink tea or coffee.
- E-book or hardcopy? Both.
- Cake or cookies? Cookies.
- Cats or dogs? Both.
- Books or movies? Both.
- Laptop or desktop? Laptop. In bed. With a cat on top.
Ten favorite movies
- Stranger than Fiction
- Little Big Man
- Much Ado About Nothing (or almost any Shakespeare-based movie)
- Howl's Moving Castle (or anything by Hayao Miyasaki)
- The Alien Movies
- The Princess Bride
- District 9
- Planet of the Apes (in all its manifestations)
- Great Indie movies like Trollhunter, Monsters, and Safety Not Guaranteed
- The PSS Chronicles Trilogy (which only exists in my head- so far)
Ten favorite books:
- Too many to name. My brain always short circuits on this one.
Ten favorite foods:
- Ice Cream (almost any flavor but Cookies and Cream)
- Beef Stroganoff
- Blueberry Pie
- Root beer Float
- Macaroni and Cheese
- A good burger and fries
- Almost anything Mexican or Italian
Ten items on your bucket list?
- Hike the Oregon section of the Pacific Crest Trail
- Sail around the world with my husband
- Get on the New York Times Best Seller List
- Go to the premier of Ghost Hand The Movie in Hollywood or New York.
- Travel the world (especially Europe and the Mediterranean).
- Take my daughter on an African Safari Tour (NOT the hunting kind).
- Be the Guest of Honor at a Con
- Make it back to New Zealand someday.
- Write and live in a secluded cabin in Alaska
- Help out on the set of Survivor, or be on the show with my son.
Ripley doesn’t smoke, or drink, or cuss as much as her characters. Her only real vices are writing, eating M&Ms, and watching reality television.
You can find Ripley here: